They say that 90% of a quality paint job lays in the preparation, so the other 10% must be the skill of the painter.  Somewhere in there a significant percentage must be set aside for the quality of the paint.   WoodSmith Services uses nothing but Sherwin Williams paint products.  No one beats Sherwin Williams in terms of the quality of the product and they are the best when it comes to backing up your favorite painter with service and knowledge.

When we paint the exterior of your home we will most likely use Duration Exterior Acrylic Coating.  This product makes it much easier for us to deliver the top notch appearance we want to produce for your home.

  • Formulated with PermaLast™ Technology — for more durability and a thicker coat.
  • Excellent protection from cracking, peeling and blistering.
  • Meets the most stringent VOC regulations.
  • Self-priming
  • Low temperature application down to 35°F.
  • Contains VinylSafe® Technology — allowing you to paint darker colors on vinyl siding without worrying about warping or buckling.
  • Available in flat, satin and gloss sheens.
  • Backed by a lifetime limited warranty

You’ll benefit from a wealth of advantages when we use Duration® Exterior Acrylic Coating. Excellent durability and hide, Duration is formulated with PermaLast® technology for long-lasting performance. A thick flexible layer provides resistance to peeling and blistering. Duration is self-priming, offers a mildew-resistant coating and is backed by a lifetime warranty for as long as you own your home.

If its time for a new coat of protection for your Florida Dream home, call the paint experts at WoodSmith Services at (772) 501-9470.